The ADOS-2 is an observational assessment used to aid in the assessment and diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders across ages, developmental levels, and language skills. The second edition includes revised algorithms, a new comparison score for Modules 1-3, updated protocols with clearer administration and coding guidelines, and a new toddler module. The ADOS-2 advanced/research workshop is designed for individuals who have already completed ADOS-2 clinical/introductory training, including those who would like to establish research reliability so they can use the ADOS-2 for research purposes or gain hands-on clinical experience administering with live patients in small groups. The training is two and a half days, involving intensive instruction on the psychometrics of the instrument, working in small groups on administering and scoring the ADOS-2, and discussion and question/answer about specific administration and coding issues.
Prior to attending training, you will need to have access to an ADOS-2 manual and kit. ADOS-2 kits, manuals and protocols are available through Western Psychological Services at 1-800-648-8857 or at www.wpspublish.com. Educational discounts on ADOS-2 materials are available for research use and use in training. Authors of the ADOS-2, receives royalties when people purchase these materials.
Dates and Times:
- Monday, Jan 22nd, 2024; 8:00am to 5:00pm PST
- Tuesday, Jan 23rd, 2024; 8:00am to 5:00pm PST
- Wednesday, Jan 24th, 2024; 8:00am to 12:00pm PST
- Completion of ADOS-2 Introductory Clinical Workshop
- Submission of two videos of yourself administering two ADOS-2 modules (one Mod T-2 and one Mod 3-4)
Cost for Attendance:
- $2500 (Option to submit post-course research reliability videos is $400 each; additional details to be provided at training)
- UCSF Nancy Friend Pritzker Psychiatry Building, 675 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- You will need access to an ADOS-2 manual for the workshop.
- ADOS-2 kits, manuals and protocols are available through Western Psychological Services at 1-800-648-8857 or at www.wpspublish.com.
Click here to fill out the online application for the ADOS-2 Advanced/Research Reliability Training
The UCSF Center for ASD and NDDs reserves the right to evaluate whether a site or individual has the infrastructure to make the best use of our training.
Phone: (415) 502-1072
Email: [email protected]
Location: 675 18th St
San Francisco, CA 94107