The purpose of the virtual Introduction to the ADI-R Training Series is to provide training to those who are new to the ADI-R. Week one will be a general introduction to the ADI-R, administration, and scoring guidelines. Weeks two and three will involve live administrations with parents and an overview of coding. Week four will cover psychometrics and research on the ADI-R, as well as more detailed questions about administration and scoring.
Dates: July 9th-30th (6 sessions total)
Please note that you must attend all dates in the series:
- Week 1:
- Friday, July 9th, 9:00am-12:00pm PDT
- Week 2:
- Thursday, July 15th, 9:00am-12:00pm PDT
- Friday, July 16th, 9:00am-12:00pm PDT
- Week 3:
- Thursday, July 22nd, 9:00am-12:00pm PDT
- Friday, July 23rd, 9:00am-12:00pm PDT
- Week 4:
- Friday, July 30th, 9:00am-12:00pm PDT
- $750 for the 6 day course (+optional CME fee: $100)
- Access to an ADI-R manual and protocols.
- ADI-R materials are available through Western Psychological Services at 1-800-648-8857 or at www.wpspublish.com.
Your seat is not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment instructions and invoice will be sent upon receipt of your application. Credit cards will incur a small fee.
Phone: (415) 502-1072
Email: [email protected]
Location: 401 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143