Skip to main content
You are here
- Provide diagnostic assessments and comprehensive evaluations for individuals of all ages with behaviors, signs and symptoms associated with ASD or other NDDs
- Conduct evidence-based treatment for individuals with ASD and other NDDs as well as their families, other caregivers and relevant community members;
- Offer sophisticated training for medical, psychology, mental health, educational, and other professionals, in the best practices for work with individuals and families experiencing ASD and other NDDs, as well as educational programs for families, the lay public, and policy makers;
- Advocate for our patients, their families, and their communities, as well as to broadly disseminate knowledge about ASD and NDDs through community outreach, scientific and clinical community programs, and support for policy development;
- Conduct and disseminate responsible, high quality, high impact research on the causes, prevention, identification and treatment of ASD and NDDs, with a focus on understanding the biological and environmental substrates, as well as the behavioral manifestations of ASD and related conditions.
We provide support for:
- People with ASD and NDDs across the lifespan
- Parents, relatives, caregivers, educators, and other members of their community
- Researchers investigating autism spectrum disorders
- Supporters, donors, advocates, volunteers, government, community partners, and others.